Our swim team is 100% volunteer-run, and we need your help to make it a success for our swimmers. Serving the Barracudas is fun and creates memories that last a lifetime. Contact us by email if you have questions: [email protected]
- Rayna Williams, Co-President
- Andy Williams, Co-President
- B.J. Hulsey, Treasurer
- Jason McCann, League Representative
- Florian Basier, Volunteer Coordinator
- Cora Abbott, Communications
- Liz Goodman, Recruitment & Registration Rally Coordinator
- Lee-Ann Hall, Merchandising & T-shirts
- Darrell Poteet, Sponsorships
- Jesus and Vilma Escobar, Concessions
- Shea Nagel, Ribbon & Awards
- Heather Mahone, Head Judge
- Amy Hulsey, Lead Tent Monitor
- Wes Rapp, Head Timer
- OPEN, Meet Scoring / Computer
- OPEN, Head Clerk
- OPEN, Swim-a-Long Coordinator
SWIM MEET VOLUNTEER POSITIONS (all parents are required to volunteer during meets)
- Announcer: Keeps the meets running smoothly by announcing events and team information at home meets.
- Clerk: Assist swimmers in the heating area to ensure they are in the correct lane and heat.
- Concessions: Sell food & drinks during meets as well as help with setup and clean-up of food area.
- Judge: Judge stroke dynamics during events and must attend WSL judging clinic prior to the first meet.
- Tent Monitor / Mother Hen: Remains in the swimmer waiting area, ensures swimmers are in the heating area for their appropriate races and marks arms with events.
- Ribbon Volunteer: Assist with swimmer ribbon labeling and filing.
- Runner: Runners take timing slips & DQ slips to designated meet personnel.
- Scoring: Assists with all Head Scorer functions and assists in preparing heat sheets, lane sheets and meet program.
- Starter: Announces each event, makes sure the timers are ready and starts the swimmers with a starting
- Timer: Timers record times for swimmers in each event during meets.