Covid-19

    Greetings Cuda Family! 

    To be responsive to rising concerns around the Covid-19 virus we will be cancelling our "canvassing the neighborhood" outing. The registration rally scheduled for April 5th will be postponed until further notice. As we press pause on our upcoming events please be patient. We will keep you updated as new information becomes available. 

    Thank you, 

    Rayna and Andy

    Add Snippet